Monday, September 29, 2014

Email #15

Monday, September 29, 2014
Jakosberg, Sweden

Alright so here is the deal. I'm running a little short on time so I'm going to use "the five point method" that I have come up with while I've been here in Sweden. This is a speed email technique and is highly effective. Ha! Alright READY... SET... GO!

1. Everything here in Sweden is just great! We have been doing a lot of "finding" which is a lot of tracting, contacting, etc.

2. It's starting to get cold in Sweden. I've had to start busting out the sweaters. It's almost down to freezing already. It's gonna be a cold winter... I think.

3. I'm almost done with training. I feel like it has been a long time with Elder Krebs but it also feels like these past 10 weeks have just flown by! Krebs will probably get transferred on the 15th of October. I wonder who Elder Featherstone's next victim will be...

4. The standard works are just about the coolest thing ever. Studying has become one of my favorite things. (I'm trying to think of how the Sound of Music goes with.... these are a few of my fav-orite things. Dum da da dum da da dum da da dum da da. Alright how many of you sang that? I at least got a few. 

5. I'm loving it out here and I will write a better email next week. I love you all.

SO! That's it for this week! Hope you all have a grrrrreeat week! (*insert Tony the Tiger)

Strength and Honor
-Elder Caleb Hendrik Featherstone

The nightly long walk home.


Kiwana Söndag- The weekly exotic fruit that we eat every Sunday night. It's become quite the tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment