Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Email #17

Monday, October 13, 2014
Jakobsberg, Sweden

Alright family... I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I'm alive and well and a missionary in Sweden. The bad news is that time is running short and I am not able to email for very long. SO! The 5 point method shall be used again. Ok... GO!

1. We have been working with a less active named Rolando and (I'm not sure if I already said this but...) he is officially ACTIVE! Yeeeehawww!! BUT... we're gonna keep working with him and hopefully we can get him ready to go to the temple.

2. Our investigator Stellan whom we have not heard from for 3 weeks came to church yesterday! Yeaaahhh buddy!! So hopefully we will get a baptismal date with him this week so keep him in your prayers. As well as Rolando.

3. The Jakobsberg Församling (ward) is warming up to the missionaries and we are loving it! We also just got a new ward mission leader and he is a stud so the work should hopefully start rolling a little faster.

4. Sweden is starting to get a little chilly. We don't have any snow yet but it rains probably ever other day and it's pretty cold sometimes. 

5. I have the best family ever and I love all of you. That includes the folllowing individuals (Farger, Mommer, Greg, Mimi, Max, Laurel, Millie, Brian, Kelsey, Preston, Megan, Noah, Bagheera, and Klaus)

Alright I gotta head but I hope you have a STELLAR week! Love you all!

Strength and Honor

-Elder Caleb Hendrik Featherstone

No comments:

Post a Comment