Monday, March 9, 2015

Email #37

March 9, 2015
Vasterhaninge, Sweden

Family,

This week has been so great! I absolutely love being here in Sweden. We have been having so much success right now in Västerhaninge and the Lord has blessed us so much. This is such an amazing time of year with mission calls coming in! I love it so much! So neat to hear where everyone will be serving for the next 18 months to 2 years. I was actually thinking about this yesterday on our way back from church. I was walking home with Elder Burton on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I was just thinking about my opportunity that the Lord has given me to serve the people in Sweden. While I was thinking about it, my heart became full of thanks and gratitude. I could not have chosen another place in the world that I would rather be than right here in the city of Västerhaninge. I have grown to love these people so much. The members here are incredible and I have met people that have shaped my mission. Sweden is my home now and I can't even imagine leaving this place. I love being here and there honestly is nothing that I would rather be doing than serving the Lord right here in this area. While I was thinking about being here I just had a testimony building experience and a reminder that the Lord needs me in this specific area and this specific mission for a reason. The Sweden Stockholm Mission is the place to be and I love it so much!

Yesterday we were able to go to the Vendelsö Ward because Arman wasn't able to make it to the Västerhaninge Ward earlier that day. I started laughing because it was the loudest sacrament meeting that I have ever been apart of. There were kids crying, crawling underneath benches, running up to the stand, and... the works. I felt like I was taking an investigator to a Nursery class instead of a Sacrament Meeting. Overall, it was really great. Arman had a great experience at church. His story still just amazes me. He has such an easy time feeling and recognizing the Spirit. It's absolutely incredible. This work is incredible!

Alright I gotta cut this one a little short because of time but I love you all so much and hope you have a killer week!

Strength and Honor
Elder Caleb Hendrik Featherstone

No comments:

Post a Comment