Monday, December 28, 2015

Email #78

December 26,2015
Göteborg, Sweden

FAMILY!!!


Sorry this has to be like two sentences.... I'm literally running out the door as we speak. We don't have our P-day on Monday but it'll be on Friday instead. I love you all so much! It was so cool to talk to you all yesterday!


Here are some pics from the last little while!!


LOVE YOU!


And I'll talk to you soon! Hope you have a great week!


Strength and Honor
Elder Caleb Hendrik Featherstone
A member in the Alingsås ward that knows a good friend back home!

The city church in Jönköping! Super cool!

Noah... can you name the line from the show?

Back with the legend Elder Murri! 

Elder DeMourdant and I. Haha this is such a funny kid!

The Jönköping district last Tuesday for "Caroling for Christ." 

The legend Elder Bliss. Love this kid!

Caroling for Christ round 1 with the Utby district

Elder Bailey, Albertsen, and I. Utby elders!

One more legend... Elder Bailey. haha this kid is a STUD!

Christmas with the Tittus family. The family dog loves me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment